10/07/2012 1:07amThe historic announcement made by President Thomas S. Monson that missionary age requirements have been changed left many members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in shock.
Browse by Day Archive
- Piano Guys say performance at inauguration not a Trump endorsement
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Officials: FBI arrests widow of Orlando nightclub shooter
- Eugene Cernan, last man on the moon, dies
- National park visits hit record high for 3rd straight year
- Utah State wants lawsuit over frat party assault dismissed
- These 8 men are richer than 3.6 billion people combined
- The best way for locals to experience the Sundance Film Festival
- Former players recall 1996 BYU football season: was it the best ever?
- Body of man accused of shooting estranged wife found