10/07/2012 1:07amThe historic announcement made by President Thomas S. Monson that missionary age requirements have been changed left many members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in shock.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man accused of violent rampage, attacking former boss sentenced to prison
- Crews battling 900-acre wildfire in Box Elder County
- Man arrested for murder in connection to decomposing body
- After losing 5 babies in 11 months, Utah family teaches others to grieve through gifting
- Actor John Heard, of 'Home Alone' movies, dies at 71
- Teen charged in fatal prom night crash agrees to transfer to adult court
- Herriman house a total loss after two-alarm fire
- '2 angels' save BYU basketball alum from near-fatal wasp attack in Hawaii
- Trump: USS Ford is '100,000-ton message to the world'
- Kushner discloses additional $10M in assets