05/17/2013 9:40amTechnology is changing the college admissions process, but not all students are benefiting. Utah schools are trying to address the digital divide facing some students who want to go to college, but may not be tech savvy.
Browse by Day Archive
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- Arizona woman is on a mission to educate others about skin cancer
- 25-year-old man killed in crash on SR-191
- Toddler dies in Spokane fire, his dog huddled at his side
- Tour bus slams into truck on slowed-down highway, killing 13
- Climber hospitalized after surviving 20-foot fall
- Deer hunting season officially underway in Utah
- Salt Lake City earmarks nearly $30 million for affordable housing, homeless resource center sites
- 'A gift to the community': Local dentist reaches out to kids with 'retrocade'