03/24/2013 9:15amAs we are inundated with more and more technology, our brains are creating an "ice wall" making it more difficult to form meaningful relationships, researchers say.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I did not want him to die that day,' says Bountiful man who killed ex-wife's husband
- 50 titles leaving Netflix, 65 added in April
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Crayola to retire a color; but which one will it be?
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Father of 5 relies on faith following death of young wife
- Felony charges for 2 who secretly filmed Planned Parenthood
- South Jordan man pleas to ammunition charge in West Valley shooting
- Why is the government searching cellphones?