03/21/2013 7:51amA normally quiet child suddenly starts acting out in class. An enthusiastic learner's grades slip. Or a teen becomes withdrawn at school. Their teachers and friends may not know that their mom or dad has been deployed.
Browse by Day Archive
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Boy dies, woman critically injured in Ogden fire
- Outdoor glass slide opens atop LA skyscraper
- The 10 fastest rising baby names
- Kenny Chesney calls cop to apologize for saying he had died
- George Will: Trump's judge comments prompted exit from GOP
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' on track to exceed 600K attendance
- Coal terminal plan pits jobs against environmental concerns
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than it's ever been'
- Have You Seen This? Proud grandpa sobs at NHL draft