03/21/2013 7:51amA normally quiet child suddenly starts acting out in class. An enthusiastic learner's grades slip. Or a teen becomes withdrawn at school. Their teachers and friends may not know that their mom or dad has been deployed.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 teens charged with shooting 14-year-old to be held in detention
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- Trump administration lifts transgender bathroom guidance
- 'Difficult times:' National Guard, neighbors step in to help following Box Elder County flooding
- Want the best food in the state? Travel to southeast Utah, magazine’s readers say
- Draper man now faces 107 felonies in 2 cases involving young girls
- FBI: Man wanted in connection to Utah armed robbery, 10 other cases arrested in Arizona
- Patrick Kinahan: Will Fredette take another shot at the NBA?
- Derrick Favors talks trade rumors, cryptic tweets at Jazz practice
- Several homes evacuated after mudslide near Eden