03/21/2013 7:51amA normally quiet child suddenly starts acting out in class. An enthusiastic learner's grades slip. Or a teen becomes withdrawn at school. Their teachers and friends may not know that their mom or dad has been deployed.
Browse by Day Archive
- ‘Football-sized’ rock falls on boy’s head near Bridal Veil Falls
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel sites worry some high-rise residents
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Police ID man killed in possible road rage incident
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- 6-hour SWAT standoff ends with 1 dead in Heber
- Man stabbed after argument on school playground
- Ranking domestic airlines from 1st to worst
- Police: Copper theft yields 'tens of thousands of dollars in damage'
- Up close and personal: Utah's wild horses draw crowds