02/22/2013 8:30amIs there a double standard in Utah when it comes to viewing explicit violent and sexual content? Experts say there is, though the state does not differ from any other with a strong right or left political leaning.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Salt Lake County Jail sergeant dead in apparent murder-suicide
- Higher teacher salaries coming to Jordan School District
- UVU students upset about school's toilet paper
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Self-inflicted collapse chokes GOP effort to undo Obamacare
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- Work to repair S.R. 12 in Bryce Canyon in full swing
- Road to Understanding: Housing prices, crowds a problem for Moab
- Utah House delegation frustrated by no vote on health care, signals reluctance to try again