02/22/2013 8:30amIs there a double standard in Utah when it comes to viewing explicit violent and sexual content? Experts say there is, though the state does not differ from any other with a strong right or left political leaning.
Browse by Day Archive
- 3 in custody following I-80 traffic stop, fleeing investigation
- Wandering cougar euthanized in Salt Lake City Saturday morning
- An interview with a young mother of an autistic son
- Where local athletes ended up in the NFL
- 100 days in, Trump says he's brought about 'profound change'
- Canyons District's Big Cottonwood Canyon school bus route 'unsafe,' state engineer says
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- BYU's Jamaal Williams drafted in the 4th round by Green Bay
- Spacecraft flies between Saturn and rings in historic 1st
- Court filing: Utah enters permanent agreement not to defund Planned Parenthood