01/04/2013 10:03amSome children have already gone back to school, while others will be going back on Monday. The adjustment back can be a difficult adjustment for some children. But, counselors say there are ways parents can help their kids get over the January blues.
Browse by Day Archive
- Federal government employee caught driving recklessly
- Coin counting machine experiment: How accurate are they?
- Trump's big day underway: First, church before swearing-in
- Student protesters call for U. to become a sanctuary campus
- Paramedic commuting to work aids man who suffered heart attack while driving
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal
- Redford talks Trump, growth in Utah as Sundance kicks off
- Obama commutes sentences of 3 Utah drug offenders
- Continuous snow takes big bite out of UDOT snow removal budget
- Italy crews work through night after avalanche hits hotel