12/06/2012 5:15amMental health professionals observe only a very small fraction of the mentally ill ever commit crimes, but some of the problem cases highlight the larger issues facing people and families who struggle to get help.
Browse by Day Archive
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Outdoor glass slide opens atop LA skyscraper
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than it's ever been'
- Teen asks for doughnuts, gets over $180K in online donations
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' on track to exceed 600K attendance
- Multiple crews battling large wildfire in Box Elder County
- 'The Shallows' may be the biggest surprise of the summer
- Road-rage incident ends in beating of 87-year-old man, police say
- Census shows Utah is young, growing more diverse
- In Weber State's Joel Bolomboy, the Utah Jazz got their man