12/06/2012 5:15amMental health professionals observe only a very small fraction of the mentally ill ever commit crimes, but some of the problem cases highlight the larger issues facing people and families who struggle to get help.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Police searching for man who has repeatedly fled from officers
- Judge won't drop murder charge for 2 teens accused in officer's death
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- Man in shootout with EMTs to spend at least 1 more year in prison
- Man restores old gas station, hotel amid growing effort to renovate Helper
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- Liberty Park fountain won’t open due to health concerns
- Authorities warn travelers to look out for credit card skimmers
- Good water year spells challenges, fun for reservoir managers