10/02/2013 7:57pmI use to say whenever getting ready for a matchup of a No. 1 and 2 team that the hype is so much better than the game itself. However, I can't say that this season when it comes to high school football.
Browse by Day Archive
- Large wildfire raging on Antelope Island
- 15-year-old girl killed, woman critically injured by lightning strike at Flaming Gorge
- 8-year-old American Fork girl's death linked to E. coli infection
- Settlement reached in case against embattled former trooper Lisa Steed
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in fast-moving Weber County fire
- Brother, sister hugged each other as they were gunned down, charges say
- Mysterious green foam appears in Bluffdale drain
- Poll: Which is Utah's best local ice cream?
- Man arrested on suspicion of killing mother
- Utah fireworks restrictions for Pioneer Day