03/17/2013 8:44pmWhen issues pertaining to high school sports are spoken of, they are often looked at from the perspective of the players and their parents, who are often pointing fingers in the direction of their coaches. Here is my perspective as the coach's wife.
Browse by Day Archive
- Have You Seen This? Riverton dad saves daughter from wakesurfing disaster
- Sheriff defends his 'harsh' plan to solve homelessness 'crisis'
- Resident shoots 2 home invasion suspects, killing 1, police say
- 3 law enforcers have certification revoked by POST Council
- Enoch man dies in rollover crash on SR 130
- Colon cancer rising among young adults, new study says
- Decision day: McAdams expected to make site recommendation public Friday morning
- Woman says football star told her reporting rape would 'ruin my career'
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Orem police place 'missed connection' ad on Craigslist to snare suspected shoplifter