03/17/2013 8:44pmWhen issues pertaining to high school sports are spoken of, they are often looked at from the perspective of the players and their parents, who are often pointing fingers in the direction of their coaches. Here is my perspective as the coach's wife.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- Scientist discovers snakes that hunt in packs
- State refuses to pay Swallow's $1.5M legal bill
- 24 indicted in major meth distribution ring targeting S.L. County
- Vivint reaches $100K settlement with Wyoming after alleged violations
- Humane Society representing family whose dog was ordered to die under Santaquin ordinance
- Teen pleads guilty to shooting compliant clerk in robbery
- What parents should know about 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales'
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- 'This will change lives:' New center's goal is to rehab likely repeat offenders