03/04/2013 6:45pmStudents and football players at Lone Peak High School marched in protest Monday in support of the school's football coach. Coach Tony McGeary resigned last week, but neither he nor school administrators are giving specifics as to why.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman seriously injured following shooting; 1 taken into custody
- Mother of emaciated boy was overwhelmed, in crisis, attorney says
- Obama commutes sentence of Chelsea Manning
- Business leaders: Inland port could make Utah a freight hub
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Catch unlimited fish, win prizes at annual Burbot Bash
- Young man with special needs saves elderly neighbor while shoveling snow
- 95-year-old man killed in auto-pedestrian accident identified
- Clean air advocates detail 19-point plan to attack Utah's pollution problem
- New report: Abortions in US drop to lowest level since 1974