02/27/2013 9:21amThe month of February began with BYU on the NCAA Tournament bubble. At 17-5 on the season, the Cougars had a respectable RPI, and despite a lack of marquee wins, no bad losses on their postseason portfolio. February is historically Dave Rose's best month of the season, and when the month opened with a 96-79 home win over dangerous Santa Clara, Rose's all-time February record had improved to 43-7.
Browse by Day Archive
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- WSU student creates Jimmy Fallon parody video hoping to score internship
- Bountiful family asks for help finding stolen camping trailer
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- 25-year-old man killed in crash on SR-191
- Deer hunting season officially underway in Utah
- 14 ways to be more emotionally mature
- Man accused of kidnapping 5 women due in court for sentencing hearing
- Judge to mull disbanding polygamous towns' police agency
- SportsBeat: Breaking down Joe Williams' banner day in the Rose Bowl