02/27/2013 9:21amThe month of February began with BYU on the NCAA Tournament bubble. At 17-5 on the season, the Cougars had a respectable RPI, and despite a lack of marquee wins, no bad losses on their postseason portfolio. February is historically Dave Rose's best month of the season, and when the month opened with a 96-79 home win over dangerous Santa Clara, Rose's all-time February record had improved to 43-7.
Browse by Day Archive
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- 25-year-old man killed in crash on SR-191
- Tour bus slams into truck on slowed-down highway, killing 13
- Man accused of kidnapping 5 women due in court for sentencing hearing
- Climber hospitalized after surviving 20-foot fall
- Deer hunting season officially underway in Utah
- 14 ways to be more emotionally mature
- Deadlines, rules and requirements: What Utah voters need to know for the 2016 election
- Toddler dies in Spokane fire, his dog huddled at his side