02/27/2013 9:21amThe month of February began with BYU on the NCAA Tournament bubble. At 17-5 on the season, the Cougars had a respectable RPI, and despite a lack of marquee wins, no bad losses on their postseason portfolio. February is historically Dave Rose's best month of the season, and when the month opened with a 96-79 home win over dangerous Santa Clara, Rose's all-time February record had improved to 43-7.
Browse by Day Archive
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Operations targeting car burglaries making a dent outside Jazz games
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz 98-93 Game 6 loss to Clippers
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Southbound I-15 lanes reopen after 14-vehicle crash
- Marcus Williams selected No. 42 by Saints in 2nd round
- Orem home turned into realistic crime scene for UVU forensic science students
- KSL Investigates RV rental rip-off
- Teen faces charges in crash that killed 2 Corner Canyon classmates
- Authorities: Body found in Grand Canyon believed to be missing 14-year-old