02/27/2013 9:21amThe month of February began with BYU on the NCAA Tournament bubble. At 17-5 on the season, the Cougars had a respectable RPI, and despite a lack of marquee wins, no bad losses on their postseason portfolio. February is historically Dave Rose's best month of the season, and when the month opened with a 96-79 home win over dangerous Santa Clara, Rose's all-time February record had improved to 43-7.
Browse by Day Archive
- Witty letter prompts American Airlines to waive $200 change fee
- Missing Harrisville man's body found at Pineview Reservoir, officials say
- Man says he was attacked for taking 5-year-old daughter inside men's restroom
- Alleged con man gets conned: Hilarious email exchange dupes man trying to rent out property
- Students told to place duct tape over their mouths for speaking during class
- 41 Secret Service staff disciplined for reviewing private records of Rep. Chaffetz
- Have You Seen This? Tesla Model S drives sleeping owner through traffic
- Van owner must foot the bill after hit-and-run police chase
- Marine creates 12 months of holidays in 10 days for son
- What are realistic expectations for BYU football in 2016?