01/23/2013 11:07amThe question was tweeted in to ESPN's Bracketology guru Joe Lunardi last Saturday, from none other than Matt Carlino's little brother Jack. The question was this: "What does BYU need to do to get in (the NCAA Tournament)?" Lunardi's answer was brief, perhaps a little cold, but to the point: "Stop losing to every tourney-level team they play."
Browse by Day Archive
- Police say jail restrictions wreaking havoc in Salt Lake County
- Dash cam video shows head-on crash involving allegedly distracted driver, deputy
- DC residents using cash to oust Chaffetz from Congress
- Missing skier survives 2 nights in frigid weather
- Mom carrying baby without brain to term — to donate the organs
- 10-year-old Utah gymnast wins 'Gymnast of the Year'
- A better understanding of depression
- Woman critically injured, 13 dogs killed in Orem house fire
- Lehi residents upset over proposal to construct commercial building directly behind homes
- Multiple car crashes temporarily shut down part of northbound I-15