01/23/2013 11:07amThe question was tweeted in to ESPN's Bracketology guru Joe Lunardi last Saturday, from none other than Matt Carlino's little brother Jack. The question was this: "What does BYU need to do to get in (the NCAA Tournament)?" Lunardi's answer was brief, perhaps a little cold, but to the point: "Stop losing to every tourney-level team they play."
Browse by Day Archive
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- MH370 hunt ends, maybe forever, after nearly 3 years, $160M
- Man dies after hitting a tree while skiing at Brighton Resort
- Drivers express concern over damaged section of I-15
- SLC man 1st in US to receive diseased liver to replace his dying liver
- Piano Guys say performance at inauguration not a Trump endorsement
- Water used to dislodge boulders at Zion National Park
- 12K pages of design may propel a nuclear energy future for Utah consumers
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Man critically injured in Spanish Fork auto-pedestrian accident