01/23/2013 11:07amThe question was tweeted in to ESPN's Bracketology guru Joe Lunardi last Saturday, from none other than Matt Carlino's little brother Jack. The question was this: "What does BYU need to do to get in (the NCAA Tournament)?" Lunardi's answer was brief, perhaps a little cold, but to the point: "Stop losing to every tourney-level team they play."
Browse by Day Archive
- Mother dies after rescuing 2-year-old son from Lake Powell
- Looking back at 'Mormon Gold' coins, other historical Utah currencies
- Police ID man killed in collision on Redwood Road
- Don't like Trump or Clinton? Utah has 12 other options
- For 10 years, possibly biggest pearl was hidden under bed
- Injuries won't be a concern for BYU's starting quarterback in 2016
- Emotional video shows teen asking mom’s boyfriend to adopt her
- Can Tokyo avoid the curse of the Olympics?
- Missing 92-year-old with dementia found safe
- Hogle Zoo gets MRI for sick sea star