01/23/2013 11:07amThe question was tweeted in to ESPN's Bracketology guru Joe Lunardi last Saturday, from none other than Matt Carlino's little brother Jack. The question was this: "What does BYU need to do to get in (the NCAA Tournament)?" Lunardi's answer was brief, perhaps a little cold, but to the point: "Stop losing to every tourney-level team they play."
Browse by Day Archive
- Florida man admits to cold-case rape, murder of 16-year-old Salt Lake girl
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Police: Utah road-rage driver ran Oregon couple off I-84 in Idaho rollover crash
- Trump to order review of monuments
- Hurricane man arrested for allegedly assaulting wife, 8-year-old child
- New Orleans takes down white supremacist monument
- Car rams school bus in South Salt Lake
- Obama dishes on leadership at 1st event since leaving office
- Woman drowns trying to save dogs in Tanner Park stream