01/23/2013 11:07amThe question was tweeted in to ESPN's Bracketology guru Joe Lunardi last Saturday, from none other than Matt Carlino's little brother Jack. The question was this: "What does BYU need to do to get in (the NCAA Tournament)?" Lunardi's answer was brief, perhaps a little cold, but to the point: "Stop losing to every tourney-level team they play."
Browse by Day Archive
- Idaho family sues city after paramedics severely burn newborn baby
- Judge orders life sentences in kidnapping of mom, 4 daughters
- Posting a ballot selfie? Better check your state laws first
- Parent punches student in the stomach in a school hallway, then just walks away
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Bountiful family asks for help finding stolen camping trailer
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Man charged with 2 Magna killings from 2015
- Those polls are 'phony,' Trump insists; 'we are winning'
- Mom holds separated twin for first time