01/17/2013 4:08pmThe conference season is long, and what happened in game five is often long forgotten by game 15. The BYU Cougars hope that will be the case after Wednesday night's crushing 70-69 home loss to St. Mary's--a game decided when Matthew Dellavedova's last-second 30-footer settled through the hoop as the horn blew at the Marriott Center.
Browse by Day Archive
- Game Center: No. 19 Utah at UCLA
- Man dies from injuries after he was shot at SLC car wash
- Search continues for daughter of The Piano Guys
- Charges detail numerous injuries suffered by escort in alleged violent sexual attack
- Meet the baby who was born twice
- Equality Utah files lawsuit over what it calls 'anti-gay school laws'
- George HW Bush letter to Bill Clinton suggests there is some grace in politics
- Attacks on the internet keep getting bigger and nastier
- Trump says he'll sue sexual misconduct accusers
- Montana judge sparks outrage with no prison time for incest