01/17/2013 4:08pmThe conference season is long, and what happened in game five is often long forgotten by game 15. The BYU Cougars hope that will be the case after Wednesday night's crushing 70-69 home loss to St. Mary's--a game decided when Matthew Dellavedova's last-second 30-footer settled through the hoop as the horn blew at the Marriott Center.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: 2 women dead following apparent murder-suicide
- Wednesday's Child - Siblings in foster care don't believe they'll be adopted
- Search for reported child in Jordan River ends
- Police search for Utah man after 3 bodies found in Idaho
- Hospitality industry says Utah .05% DUI law targets wrong people, hurts tourism
- Utah lawmakers might consider allowing higher alcohol content for beer sold in grocery stores
- Fire near Brian Head doubles again; forces new evacuations
- 3 bodies found near Jensen believed to be missing Vernal men
- Did Trump election influence Outdoor Retailer decision to leave Utah?
- Riverton, Kearns fire stations to close in agency overhaul