01/17/2013 4:08pmThe conference season is long, and what happened in game five is often long forgotten by game 15. The BYU Cougars hope that will be the case after Wednesday night's crushing 70-69 home loss to St. Mary's--a game decided when Matthew Dellavedova's last-second 30-footer settled through the hoop as the horn blew at the Marriott Center.
Browse by Day Archive
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee
- Teen faces charges in crash that killed 2 Corner Canyon classmates
- Southbound I-15 lanes reopen after 14-vehicle crash
- Operations targeting car burglaries making a dent outside Jazz games
- Authorities: Body found in Grand Canyon believed to be missing 14-year-old
- Court filing: Utah enters permanent agreement not to defund Planned Parenthood
- Orem home turned into realistic crime scene for UVU forensic science students
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz 98-93 Game 6 loss to Clippers