01/17/2013 4:08pmThe conference season is long, and what happened in game five is often long forgotten by game 15. The BYU Cougars hope that will be the case after Wednesday night's crushing 70-69 home loss to St. Mary's--a game decided when Matthew Dellavedova's last-second 30-footer settled through the hoop as the horn blew at the Marriott Center.
Browse by Day Archive
- Obama commutes sentence of Chelsea Manning
- Woman in serious condition after shooting; 1 taken into custody
- Young man with special needs saves elderly neighbor while shoveling snow
- Catch unlimited fish, win prizes at annual Burbot Bash
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- 95-year-old man killed in auto-pedestrian accident identified
- Utah man wounded by Nevada police had crude bomb in vehicle
- 5 must-have tech features for your home
- NFL quarterback helps find a missing child; bad tattoo tales
- Piano Guys say performance at inauguration not a Trump endorsement