01/09/2013 6:08pmDave Rose has led the BYU basketball team to six consecutive NCAA Tournaments, and in those six seasons, the Cougars played an average of 33 games before Selection Sunday. With 16 games in the books, the Cougars are approaching the halfway pole of the 2012-13 season, and the question arises: is this an NCAA Tournament team?
Browse by Day Archive
- Wrongful death lawsuit filed against Polaris over double fatal ATV accident in Moab
- New Orleans takes down white supremacist monument
- Idaho burial site contained 2 sets of child remains, sheriff says
- Utahns record rocky flight from Costa Rica as engine fails
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Police: Utah road-rage driver ran Oregon couple off I-84 in Idaho rollover crash
- Was 'shaved key' used in theft of car woman saved a year to buy?
- In Mexico, fears a new plant will kill wastewater farming
- Florida man admits to cold-case rape, murder of 16-year-old Salt Lake girl