12/26/2012 4:25pmFor a BYU record-extending fourth consecutive year, the Cougars head into the offseason coming off a bowl victory. Bronco Mendenhall's team has finished with a winning record for the seventh consecutive season--the longest such run since LaVell Edwards put together a string of 17 straight winning seasons from 1976 through 1992.
Browse by Day Archive
- These 8 men are richer than 3.6 billion people combined
- Body of man accused of shooting estranged wife found
- Wolverine caught on remote camera in west-central Idaho
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Police: Man sought in Layton carjacking attempted to hit 4 officers with stolen vehicle
- 47-point buck from Tennessee likely a new world record
- Renovation begins at hotel in Yellowstone National Park
- Woman, 108, remains in assisted living home — thanks to 800 donors
- Meet Arson, Utah's first 'firehouse therapy dog'
- Utah's McGee falls by unanimous decision at UFC Fight Night 103