02/11/2013 10:40pmThe Catholic bishop for Salt Lake City had no idea Pope Benedict XVI was planning to resign, but he saw signs of the Pope's frail health during a visit to Rome last spring.
Browse by Day Archive
- Idaho family sues city after paramedics severely burn newborn baby
- Infants should share parents' room to avoid SIDS, report says
- Ex-wife of former Subway pitchman Jared Fogle sues company
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Heber City man killed in head-on collision with semi
- Piano Guys ‘not giving up,’ continuing search for missing daughter
- Obama administration confirms double-digit premium hikes
- Homeowner goes all out for Halloween to help family in need
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Judge orders life sentences in kidnapping of mom, 4 daughters