12/31/2012 8:55amHelping stop gun violence is not as simple as putting laws in place but also involves controlling who has access to guns, according to Provo's police chief.
Browse by Day Archive
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- NTSB to investigate bus crash that left 13 dead, 31 injured
- 25-year-old man killed in crash on SR-191
- 14 ways to be more emotionally mature
- Climber hospitalized after surviving 20-foot fall
- Deer hunting season officially underway in Utah
- Tour bus slams into truck on slowed-down highway, killing 13
- Judge to mull disbanding polygamous towns' police agency
- Man accused of kidnapping 5 women due in court for sentencing hearing