12/31/2012 8:55amHelping stop gun violence is not as simple as putting laws in place but also involves controlling who has access to guns, according to Provo's police chief.
Browse by Day Archive
- Meet the latest police tool, Utah's first 'porn dog'
- Road-rage incident ends in beating of 87-year-old man, police say
- Customer called 'fatty' on receipt, restaurant owner reacts
- Woman surrenders after SWAT standoff in Roy; home catches on fire
- Surveillance video captures daylight theft at Provo towing company
- Park City headphone company Skullcandy purchased for $177M
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' expected to draw 600K spectators
- Why everyone is cracking down on Airbnb
- Inmate escapes custody after dentist appointment
- 23 dead in West Virginia floods; search and rescue continues