12/05/2012 6:15pmAfter more than five and a half years of court hearings and delays, the case against Curtis Allgier wrapped up Wednesday when he was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.
Browse by Day Archive
- Boy dies, woman in critically injured in Ogden fire
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Outdoor glass slide opens atop LA skyscraper
- The 10 fastest rising baby names
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than it's ever been'
- Healthcare with resort-like amentities coming to Utah
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah?
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' on track to exceed 600K attendance
- 11 million Americans spend half their income on rent
- Road-rage incident ends in beating of 87-year-old man, police say