11/30/2012 6:13pmThe FrontRunner South line through Utah county will start boarding passengers on December 8. Several reporters got to take a preview ride on the train, during which several thousand dollars of equipment were stolen.
Browse by Day Archive
- Wyoming man convicted of assaulting Forest Service officer faces 20 years in prison
- Dog accused of biting child ordered to be put down or sent to ranch
- Twice-deported man arrested in Salt Lake, authorities say
- Bodies of elite climber with Utah connection, cameraman found in melting glacier
- Rimando's incredible face-save makes national headlines; chaos in San Antonio
- Ex-Monticello police sergeant sentenced to 10 days in jail
- 4K additional deer permits, new cow elk hunt approved for 2016
- Potential threat sends police to Park City campus
- Have You Seen This? Ticklish cat says 'wow'
- Sea lion dies at Hogle Zoo: 'Truly one of a kind'