11/30/2012 6:13pmThe FrontRunner South line through Utah county will start boarding passengers on December 8. Several reporters got to take a preview ride on the train, during which several thousand dollars of equipment were stolen.
Browse by Day Archive
- Hatch serves as designated survivor at Trump's inauguration
- Park City man saves for 11 years to buy, customize Lamborghini
- Driver in violent, fatal crash on State Street charged with murder
- Melee near Trump's parade route as police, protesters clash
- 'Miracle underway': Rescuers pull out avalanche survivors
- What parents should know about 'Split'
- Trump takes charge, assertive but untested 45th US president
- SLC police investigate 'Kill Trump' graffiti found downtown
- First-ever SLC tech summit seeks to shape Utah into national and global hub
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal