11/30/2012 6:13pmThe FrontRunner South line through Utah county will start boarding passengers on December 8. Several reporters got to take a preview ride on the train, during which several thousand dollars of equipment were stolen.
Browse by Day Archive
- Federal government employee caught driving recklessly
- Coin counting machine experiment: How accurate are they?
- Trump's big day underway: First, church before swearing-in
- Paramedic commuting to work aids man who suffered heart attack while driving
- Redford talks Trump, growth in Utah as Sundance kicks off
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal
- Obama commutes sentences of 3 Utah drug offenders
- Mexican drug lord El Chapo lands in New York to face charges
- Continuous snow takes big bite out of UDOT snow removal budget
- Italy crews work through night after avalanche hits hotel