11/30/2012 6:13pmThe FrontRunner South line through Utah county will start boarding passengers on December 8. Several reporters got to take a preview ride on the train, during which several thousand dollars of equipment were stolen.
Browse by Day Archive
- Asylum 49 voted scariest haunted house in Utah
- West Jordan man stabs brother in fight over money, police say
- Parents, school board clash after son's suicide
- DWR seeks information in poaching of 3x3 buck deer
- Have You Seen This? Terrifying slackline
- US: Wells Fargo illegally repossessed 413 military members' cars
- Poll: Which is Utah’s favorite cereal?
- Hillary Clinton's young people problem
- Special General Conference programming for KSL TV
- 8 surprising fall fashion trends you'll need to see to believe - SPONSORED