11/23/2012 6:49pmThe election is two-and-a-half weeks in the rearview. Republicans, however, are not finished scrutinizing the outcome of the 4th Congressional District race that found Jim Matheson a winner over Mia Love by an extremely narrow margin.
Browse by Day Archive
- APNewsBreak: Source says Flynn to invoke 5th Amendment
- Sea lion grabs girl and pulls her into water
- 2-year-old boy drowns in Blacksmith Fork Canyon
- Park City becomes 1st Utah city to ban plastic bags
- Have You Seen This? Real life cyclops goat
- Cottonwood Heights police searching for armed 'serial robber'
- Graduates walk out on Pence at Notre Dame commencement
- Huntsman Corp., Swiss company agree to $20B merger
- ICYMI: 10 stories from the weekend
- Texas set to pass transgender bathroom law for schools