11/23/2012 6:49pmThe election is two-and-a-half weeks in the rearview. Republicans, however, are not finished scrutinizing the outcome of the 4th Congressional District race that found Jim Matheson a winner over Mia Love by an extremely narrow margin.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman found stabbed to death in West Valley backyard
- Body of missing father found months after van got stuck
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's zipline death, police say
- Internet task force makes multiple arrests from Craigslist ads
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop Bountiful Temple
- Will Obama's new overtime rules actually hurt workers?
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use trails in Big and Little Cottonwood canyons?
- Retired FBI supervisor warns parents of apps teens use to connect with strangers
- Utah couple takes quick break from Ogden half marathon to get married
- 15-year-old caretaker named Granite School District's Absolutely Incredible Kid