11/15/2012 9:17amThe annual "World's Biggest Liar" competition is set to happen today in the U.K. At least that's what they say. We've all been lied to before, but how can people better spot fibs in the future?
Browse by Day Archive
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- 2 teens charged with shooting 14-year-old to be held in detention
- Draper man now faces 107 felonies in 2 cases involving young girls
- Trump administration lifts transgender bathroom guidance
- 'Difficult times:' National Guard, neighbors step in to help following Box Elder County flooding
- Want the best food in the state? Travel to southeast Utah, magazine’s readers say
- Patrick Kinahan: Will Fredette take another shot at the NBA?
- FBI: Man wanted in connection to Utah armed robbery, 10 other cases arrested in Arizona
- Cache County girl found in canal was shot in head, police say
- Derrick Favors talks trade rumors, cryptic tweets at Jazz practice