11/15/2012 9:17amThe annual "World's Biggest Liar" competition is set to happen today in the U.K. At least that's what they say. We've all been lied to before, but how can people better spot fibs in the future?
Browse by Day Archive
- Judge orders life sentences in kidnapping of mom, 4 daughters
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Parent punches student in the stomach in a school hallway, then just walks away
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Great Clips of the Week: former BYU staff calls successful fake field goal at Virginia
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- Plane nosedives, explodes in fiery crash killing all passengers
- Bountiful family asks for help finding stolen camping trailer
- Polls are 'phony,' Trump insists; 'we are winning'
- Posting a ballot selfie? Better check your state laws first