11/15/2012 9:17amThe annual "World's Biggest Liar" competition is set to happen today in the U.K. At least that's what they say. We've all been lied to before, but how can people better spot fibs in the future?
Browse by Day Archive
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee
- Why home listings are down in Utah 'despite strong demand'
- US urges new sanctions on NKorea and warns of catastrophe
- Idaho students greeted with touching display of support following tragedies
- Clearfield boys caught on camera doing the right thing
- Utah's Garett Bolles selected No. 20 overall to Denver Broncos
- Breastfeeding mother asked to leave store bathroom
- KSL Investigates RV rental rip-off
- Interest in the Jazz peaking for the playoffs
- Spacecraft flies between Saturn and rings in historic 1st