11/15/2012 9:17amThe annual "World's Biggest Liar" competition is set to happen today in the U.K. At least that's what they say. We've all been lied to before, but how can people better spot fibs in the future?
Browse by Day Archive
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of victory over Jonathan Johnson 'stunning'
- Man missing under 'very suspicious' circumstances in southern Utah, police say
- LIVE: Utah primary election results
- Netflix adding 95 titles, dropping 55 in July
- Family searches for answers after daughter, 8, dies from flu
- Largest landslide in the world rocked ancient Utah, researchers say
- Father, son charged with murder in killing of UTA worker
- Police seek man who allegedly exposed himself to woman in parking lot
- Police: Man suffers life-threatening injuries in random attack at Salt Lake hotel
- US locations with the highest gas prices