11/15/2012 9:17amThe annual "World's Biggest Liar" competition is set to happen today in the U.K. At least that's what they say. We've all been lied to before, but how can people better spot fibs in the future?
Browse by Day Archive
- Target gets rid of kid-sized 'demon mini carts' after backlash
- Game Center: BYU at West Virginia
- 3-month-old dies from injuries sustained in Providence crash
- Sixth-grader brings pot brownies to school, students get sick
- Say hello to Snap Inc.
- Washington mall shooting: Manhunt underway after gunman kills 5
- Payson woman sentenced to prison for sexually abusing boys in youth home
- Mother, 2 children held in home against their will by West Jordan man
- Family recounts heartbreaking experience of losing home in tornado
- Federal aid didn't come in time to save Wellington homes from 2nd flood