11/15/2012 9:17amThe annual "World's Biggest Liar" competition is set to happen today in the U.K. At least that's what they say. We've all been lied to before, but how can people better spot fibs in the future?
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: No survivors after plane carrying Sandy LDS bishop, 2 children crashes
- Facing 'ultimatum' in Outdoor Retailer call, Herbert said state and trade show must 'part ways'
- Missing toddler's father says he would never hurt his son after accusations from ex-girlfriend
- Authorities investigate killing of hippo at El Salvador zoo
- Texas teen sentenced in Idaho assault, but victim's deposition highlights case's murky facts
- Midvale man groped, kissed TRAX riders, charges say
- American Fork High drill team program on the chopping block
- Video shows warden shoot antlers of entangled bucks to free them
- Judge to hear arguments on Dakota Access oil pipeline work
- Authorities want help solving case after cat shot multiple times