11/15/2012 9:17amThe annual "World's Biggest Liar" competition is set to happen today in the U.K. At least that's what they say. We've all been lied to before, but how can people better spot fibs in the future?
Browse by Day Archive
- Boy dies, woman in critically injured in Ogden fire
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Outdoor glass slide opens atop LA skyscraper
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than it's ever been'
- Healthcare with resort-like amentities coming to Utah
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' on track to exceed 600K attendance
- Teen asks for doughnuts, gets over $180K in online donations
- Census shows Utah is young, growing more diverse
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah?
- Road-rage incident ends in beating of 87-year-old man, police say