11/15/2012 9:17amThe annual "World's Biggest Liar" competition is set to happen today in the U.K. At least that's what they say. We've all been lied to before, but how can people better spot fibs in the future?
Browse by Day Archive
- Cache County girl receives international criticism for photos of big game hunt
- Strong quake rattles central Italy: "The town isn't here"
- Aly Raisman asked out on date by NFL player, says yes
- Teen injured in gang-related shooting, Salt Lake police say
- Utah man describes 'nightmare' conditions in Venezuela jail
- West Jordan pulls plug on Facebook data center deal
- Sale of million-dollar homes up along the Wasatch Front
- Friend describes night that turned deadly for 20-year-old charged with triple aggravated murder
- BYU Bookstore sends custom-made green hat to 5-year-old girl with terminal cancer
- Mother of man shot by police's settlement appeal denied