04/25/2013 7:43pmProperty once belonging to FLDS church leader Warren Jeffs now belongs to his former bodyguard. Willie Jessop won the property for $3.6 million during an auction in St. George Thursday. No one else placed a bid.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: 2 women dead following apparent murder-suicide
- Wednesday's Child - Siblings in foster care don't believe they'll be adopted
- Search for reported child in Jordan River ends
- Police search for Utah man after 3 bodies found in Idaho
- Hospitality industry says Utah .05% DUI law targets wrong people, hurts tourism
- Utah lawmakers might consider allowing higher alcohol content for beer sold in grocery stores
- Fire near Brian Head doubles again; forces new evacuations
- 3 bodies found near Jensen believed to be missing Vernal men
- Did Trump election influence Outdoor Retailer decision to leave Utah?
- Riverton, Kearns fire stations to close in agency overhaul