03/15/2013 7:41amGov. Gary Herbert is hinting that he may veto a bill passed by the legislature that allows Utah residents to carry a gun without a permit.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 1 critically hurt after semi rear-ends slower moving car
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Missing man in Franklin County, Idaho found dead
- Mayor: 'Heroes' died protecting women from anti-Muslim rant
- Have You Seen This? Hysterical man sets new Plinko record
- Cottonwood Heights police arrest suspect in string of armed robberies
- Some women-only screenings planned for 'Wonder Woman'
- Police searching for man who has repeatedly fled from officers
- Elderly man injured after car collides with semitruck in Ogden
- Liberty Park fountain won’t open due to health concerns