10/11/2012 7:32amA West Haven man accused of fatally shooting his younger brother will plead guilty to negligent homicide and carrying a dangerous weapon under the influence of alcohol or drugs, his attorney said.
Browse by Day Archive
- Idaho family sues city after paramedics severely burn newborn baby
- Heber City man killed in head-on collision with semi
- Ex-wife of former Subway pitchman Jared Fogle sues company
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Piano Guys ‘not giving up,’ continuing search for missing daughter
- Obama administration confirms double-digit premium hikes
- Infants should share parents' room to avoid SIDS, report says
- Judge orders life sentences in kidnapping of mom, 4 daughters
- Posting a ballot selfie? Better check your state laws first
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'