03/31/2014 10:49pmCarmelo Anthony scored 34 points on 11-of-19 shooting, and the New York Knicks pulled away for a 92-83 victory over the Utah Jazz on Monday night that kept them one game back of the final Eastern Conference playoff berth.
Browse by Day Archive
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- Risky surgery separates 10-month-old from parasitic twin
- Charges: Woman tried to have ex-husband killed for custody of kids, insurance money
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- 2nd teen ordered to stand trial in shooting of 14-year-old Deserae Turner
- HOA in Daybreak files lawsuit against homebuilders
- New ad campaign takes aim at rescinding Bears Ears National Monument
- 5 dead in vehicle, knife attack at British parliament
- Seething West Valley, South Salt Lake residents protest all seven homeless site options
- 5 movies that are worth a trip to Redbox